PDA

View Full Version : Sharkscope HUD

Mavrick
15th August 2008, 18:18
Is anyone using this?

On their site it says that it is only available to people who subscribe to 500 searches/day. Does anyone know how much this costs a month?

TheOldhamWhisper
15th August 2008, 19:36
SharkScope is available from $11.99 per month allowing up to 150 searches per day or for a flat fee of $9.99 allowing a total of 200 searches over any period of time. Both options are in addition to the 5 free a day. SharkScope is now also available for free(see details after you have registered).

Apparently you get 5 free searches a day then have to pay for the rest.

silax
15th August 2008, 20:12
yes i've used it in the past the 5 free searches are all i ever needed and used it to shut up idiots who thought they were experts but it dosen't keep records for mtts only normal stt's so can give a false impression

Mavrick
15th August 2008, 22:15
Cheers guys.

You have to be signed up to get the complete price list, which is what I did in the end. The $11.99 is slightly misleading as that's based on a years subscription!

It's actually $15.99 if you just want one month at 150/day but, that doesn't allow you to use the table overlay software as you have to be signed up to the 500/day subscription which is $29.99/month!

They do a starters package where you pay $9.99 and get 200 searches in total regardless of time period. This is what I did just to try it out and I'm finding it incredibly useful for classifying players when at the table but, I really wanted to use it for choosing what tournie to sign up for but, as the tables fill up so quick I don't have enough time to check more than 3-4 players.

There is a tournament function on it, which monitors SnGs which are just about to start and tells you on average how fishy or how sharky the currently signed up opponents are however; this function doesn't work with the ongame network yet which is a shame.

I think I'm going to sign up for a few months to the basic package as I really love this tool.

I decided to stop using poker office for the time being as I feel I really need to get the basics down solid first as it was more of a distraction then anything else.