PDA

View Full Version : Amir Khan

Win2Win
7th September 2008, 16:12
:laugh 1st round knockout :laugh ....that'll teach the big show off.....give us that hard nosed Welsh boy any day :thumbs

Street cry
7th September 2008, 18:59
finally exposed

scoobydoo
7th September 2008, 20:21
:laugh 1st round knockout :laugh ....that'll teach the big show off.....give us that hard nosed Welsh boy any day :thumbs

Its funny, I was thinking on Friday that he has suddenly moved to Sky Box Office...I mean who paid for that?? Did this fight cost about £15??? Anyone could see this was likely to happen after his fight with Gomez in June...just all built up on pure hype. I'm sure I could see a tear in Frank Warrens eye as those big fights have gone out of the window! :) Itll be long road back that is for sure.

tophatter
7th September 2008, 20:46
it wont do him any harm in long run. Its not like he has took a sustained beating or anything, he has learnt that if he gets banged on the chin he can lose.

How he reacts to losing will be the key. Very few boxers go through their career unbeaten.

chancer
7th September 2008, 21:34
I like Khan. I enjoyed his fights. His speed was good and he wasn't all defensive. So personally i'm sorry he was beaten.:mover