PDA

View Full Version : Burnley overpriced

youngtag
2nd December 2008, 20:17
My last tip here was poor but for my money Burnley @ 7/2 are way over priced.

Before I looked at the odds I thought 2/1 or bigger would be value but 7/2 is huge. Burnley are in a rich vein of form and knocked out a good Chelsea side a Stamford Bridge in the last round.

They beat Derby 3-0 at home last time and Arsenal have another kinder garden team out. Granted, the kids can play, but away from home I think it could be a different story. They gave the ball away a lot in dangerous areas in the last round and if Wigan had been on their game they could have punished. Once the game opened up they were brilliant, but a chilly night in a hostile atmosphere up in Burnley is a lot different to a gala night at the emirates.

7/2 Burnley the bet.

lowe1
3rd December 2008, 06:31
My last tip here was poor but for my money Burnley @ 7/2 are way over priced.

Before I looked at the odds I thought 2/1 or bigger would be value but 7/2 is huge. Burnley are in a rich vein of form and knocked out a good Chelsea side a Stamford Bridge in the last round.

They beat Derby 3-0 at home last time and Arsenal have another kinder garden team out. Granted, the kids can play, but away from home I think it could be a different story. They gave the ball away a lot in dangerous areas in the last round and if Wigan had been on their game they could have punished. Once the game opened up they were brilliant, but a chilly night in a hostile atmosphere up in Burnley is a lot different to a gala night at the emirates.

7/2 Burnley the bet.

One exellent shout that Youngtag didn't do it myself lookied at it but thought arsenal might just be to strong on the day

vegyjones
3rd December 2008, 12:21
Very good call, altghough I still would have been diappointed with 7/2.

John
3rd December 2008, 13:12
Impressive, very good shout. :)

scoobydoo
3rd December 2008, 13:14
I still would have been diappointed

You support Orient...it comes with the territory! :laugh