PDA

View Full Version : February 2010 - Cancelled

Win2Win
21st February 2009, 10:08
;fire I lost a wad last Feb, and done the same this year with the SR of Favs sinking lower than the Titanic.

Yet another week of short priced donkeys being turned over as if it is the norm.

However, as we do not know the results till after a race, you can not 'adjust' anything (unlike Gordon :ass2 Brown), you just keep on plodding on and it will all the SR's & ROI% will return to noral for the year. :thumbs This is proven time & time again. Losing runs are a pain, but all part of the job.

Win2Win
21st February 2009, 16:05
And yet another heavy odds on shot gets turned over!

Win2Win
22nd February 2009, 15:58
Kicks For Free gets a kicking as well! :splapme

CharlesBarkley
22nd February 2009, 18:00
Yep, a three horse race and the 1/4 favourite finishes....last!

neilb7
22nd February 2009, 18:19
System banker now down 70% since starting:yikes:
will keep going:headbange

still looking forward to the upturn:thumbs

all hopes on the last at fontwell today:splapme

neilb7
22nd February 2009, 18:21
::swear::swear::swear
looking forward to tommorow....

jonahjones
25th February 2009, 21:34
The sooner February finishes the better!

Littered with short-priced system backs that lose and long-priced system lays that win.

The 7.20 at Kempton tonight being the most recent case-in-point with the 2.5 losing favourite qualifying for two backing systems and the 9.6 winner qualifying as a max lay. :(

Today is exactly three months since I re-started the systems and the first time I have dropped into negative equity across the board.

Why is it that when I back a horse at 9.0 or thereabouts it loses but, when I lay it, it wins?! :)

I will never lose the faith.

Roll on March. :wink

Win2Win
25th February 2009, 21:50
The lays are probably going to break even for me this month, but the win bets are pants.....roll on the spring.

A 1/4 shot won in the US tonight so they still win!!!!!