PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to ManU...

Win2Win
22nd February 2009, 19:37
...for winning the 08/09 Premiership :Helooo

peza2605
22nd February 2009, 19:45
im not falling for your mind games :D

scoobydoo
22nd February 2009, 20:20
Yeah playing your Dr Evil mind games...its never over yet...12 games to go. Have some faith in Rafa. :cuck

peza2605
22nd February 2009, 20:35
seriously though IF united win it then the scouse will have blown their best chance for years.they should have been a lot closer to united..

scoobydoo
22nd February 2009, 20:45
seriously though IF united win it then the scouse will have blown their best chance for years.they should have been a lot closer to united..

Might cost him his job as well with all the internal stuff going on there. The other thing is when they were drawn against Real Madrid, Madrid were playing like a pub team and Liverpool like champions-elect. Now it's the other way round and I wouldnt fancy them for that tie now.

How you fixed for centre-back on Tuesday night pez...need somebody?:ermmm That Vidic sending off in December could really hurt Utd now eh.

Win2Win
22nd February 2009, 21:14
Have some faith in Rafa. :cuck
I'm starting to think I have more faith in Gordon Brown :omg:

counterfeit
22nd February 2009, 22:54
The Rafa approach to winning the title is to have 10 international defender, 15 international midfielders and errrrrrrrrrrrr 1 international striker. A mighty fine formula. What the hell do Man U need 4 international strikers for - what a stupid idea :D

MattR
23rd February 2009, 00:35
im not falling for your mind games :D

I know it's easier to see from outside when not supporting the teams involved, but honestly Man Utd can only throw the title away. None of the chasing teams are anywhere near good enough this season. I think the Premier league has been pretty dire this season on the whole.

peza2605
23rd February 2009, 01:58
I know it's easier to see from outside when not supporting the teams involved, but honestly Man Utd can only throw the title away. None of the chasing teams are anywhere near good enough this season. I think the Premier league has been pretty dire this season on the whole.

agreed, but i remember 1992....... until its in the bag im not celebrating anything. also i honestly think united have nowhere near hit form, should have had a better challenge so far.

counterfeit
23rd February 2009, 08:25
I've just seen an enormous fat lady singing.

Win2Win
23rd February 2009, 09:43
I've just seen an enormous fat lady singing.
:yikes: That was BigC in the moonlght!! :rolleyes:

:Helooo Rafa.....move along...nothing to see.....I hear the Med is nice in the summer....