PDA

View Full Version : Grimsby Town 5-1 Lincoln City

scoobydoo
8th March 2009, 12:15
Did you have a fiver on the correct score Mat? :ooo Where did that come from? :doh

MattR
8th March 2009, 12:25
Fix! :laugh

mathare
8th March 2009, 13:12
Did you have a fiver on the correct score Mat? :ooo Err, no, not exactly. I doubt anyone did!

Where did that come from? :dohWe've been having an odd old season and in a game like this I could honestly make a case for all three results. We've seen Bournemouth make up a lot of ground recently and overtake us to send us into the bottom two and I think that, and a rocket up the :butthead: from Mike Newell, has sparked the players into action. Plus the signings Newell has made are gelling now. We had basically our best team (or close to it) out yesterday too. I'm pretty sure Newell is focused on simply staying up this year to give him another transfer window in which to replace some of the players who are inevitably going to leave (end of contracts etc) and he's also managed to convince a few of the loanees and short-termers we have in that if we stay up then they should sign a longer deal with us, which is all promising.

I think Bournemouth will probably survive the drop and it's between us and Chester, in all honesty.