View Full Version : Racing Uk channel

lowe1
10th March 2009, 11:13
is it free all of a sudden

i can now recieve it on sky channel 432:D:D:D:D:D
normally have to subscribe £15 a month

TheOldhamWhisper
10th March 2009, 11:21
I get it free as part of my Virgin Media.

Maybe it's free until just before the first race when they will tell you how to subscribe to continue viewing.

presto
10th March 2009, 15:01
i got 2 phone calls from them last week, (an hour apart :rolleyes: ) from ruk saying i could subscribe for £10 for 6 months. (though this could be wrong as i wasn't interestd in listening)

lowe1
10th March 2009, 15:03
IT WENT OF 2 MINS BEFORE RACE ::swear::swear

I prefer CH4 anyway :thumbs

£10 for 6 months is pretty good presto as you get all the Sentana channels included as well

presto
10th March 2009, 15:16
i think when RUK was launched it used to be available before racing starts, or a couple of races - then goes off. (perhaps there doing it again to get more interest).

if you get setanta with RUK - then it may be £10 a month (for 6 months). not sure what it is now.

problem is - i moved out from home a while ago, and where i am living isn't even covered by digital (big switchover my :butthead: ) - so i don't even bother watching TV anymore, as the TV tax people are on my back. and if they think i am paying £150 for 4 channels they can :censored: off.

Win2Win
10th March 2009, 16:29
In the present climate they'll take an offer of you if you call them. £10 for 12 months :)