PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United V Liverpool

vegyjones
14th March 2009, 02:57
The League could go some way towards being decided, if you believe it hasn't been already.

With Manchester United being 7 clear with a game in hand on Chelsea and Liverpool it's difficult to see them being pegged back, and only really a win for Liverpool at Old Trafford will convince people otherwise.

Personally, I don't think that Liverpool will pick up a win. I think a draw is the best they can hope for.

Benitez has as good as admitted he is concentraing on the Champions League now, and after the first leg of the Real Madrid game, they came back to be beaten 2-0 by lowly Middlesbrough.

I've already done a small accumulator with Manchester United in it at around evens, and considering they've dropped only 2 points at Old Trafford this season, I've more than an even chance of collecting on that particular match I reckon.

Win2Win
14th March 2009, 04:01
You just know Liverpool will win :D

counterfeit
14th March 2009, 09:17
As long as Fergie plays somebody to keep Gerrard quiet (not Giggs/Scholes/Carrick) then I don't see how Liverpool can win.

Knowing Rafa's mentality he will rest Gerrard, Carragher and Torres today.

peza2605
14th March 2009, 12:42
feel sick. if liverpool win their confidence will be sky high and who knows what will happen

MattR
14th March 2009, 13:03
They won't win. They're really not that good. (ok that could come back to haunt me :laugh ) 0-0 is the best they can get I think which will really only help Chelsea who I think are the one's you need to worry about Peza, not Liverpool.

peza2605
14th March 2009, 13:24
They won't win. They're really not that good. (ok that could come back to haunt me :laugh ) 0-0 is the best they can get I think which will really only help Chelsea who I think are the one's you need to worry about Peza, not Liverpool.

i know they are not good enough ( i think) but its all about this 18 titles thing for me, to be so close to equalling that just adds to the nervousness. id gladly give up the fa cup and european cup if it was a choice of the league or anything else.

peza2605
14th March 2009, 13:46
unless it was a united liverpool final of course:puke

CharlesBarkley
14th March 2009, 17:23
You were all saying...?

4-1 to Liverpool. Who would have guessed that

vegyjones
14th March 2009, 22:31
Keith said Liverpool would win!

peza2605
14th March 2009, 23:03
i blame you for this veg, you and your bloody accies.. ok then maybe whoever was masquerading as united today. PLEASE if united play them or city dont put em in an accie:headbange

vegyjones
14th March 2009, 23:28
Sorry Peza!

Will not include them again for the rest of the season. In fact, you were so terrible today I may put whoever your playing next in my next accie.

Win2Win
15th March 2009, 03:17
i blame you for this veg, you and your bloody accies.. ok then maybe whoever was masquerading as united today. PLEASE if united play them or city dont put em in an accie:headbange
Nice avatar :laugh

It is still ManU's to throw away........now I bet Chelsea win the Prem :ooo