PDA

View Full Version : Daily Waffle 12th April

Win2Win
12th April 2009, 21:11
Well the last 7 days have seen me totally static with a small loss of £200.....much better than losing though :)

The flat hits full stride this week, and we should have some decent formline to work with in 2-3 weeks.

The W2W Lays have hit a few winners in the last week, but it has had a stormer before then, and will return to an upward trend at some point.

Really enjoyed the footy today, especially Everton v Villa, although I no longer bet on footy, I only trust animals with more than 2 legs!! (Sheep don't grass, they just eat it :rolleyes:).

MattR
12th April 2009, 22:23
a small loss of £200.....much better than losing though :)

:doh :D

Win2Win
13th April 2009, 08:24
Well if you exclude commission I'm up on the betting over that time period, which makes it basically break even. :splapme

Losing is classed as a downward trend costing £1000's. From a 6 figure turnover in that period, £200 is nowt.

Can I get a job in government now spinning? I'm also very good at making up dirt on people! How's the penis enlargement cream working Mr BigC? :rolleyes: .....and Dolly is doing just fine after her....erm....internal examination. :wink