PDA

View Full Version : Daily Waffle 5th May

Win2Win
5th May 2009, 20:45
:splapme I had more seconds today than I get in a minute :ermmm

Luckily the lays kept the overall balance afloat, which makes a change. Should be due a sprint of win & lays anytime soon.

mathare
5th May 2009, 21:40
A loss of 2 or 3 points on the lays, nothing serious. Two winners, both coming on the Lay'em system, rather annoyingly. And for a second day running my overlay was all over the shop. 20.69% yesterday and 33.76% today! :yikes:

Only 3 bets on the backs and they all lost. I only had real money on 2 of them though so that limited the losses there.

Laf
6th May 2009, 13:13
A loss on both the backs and lays for me yesterday, nothing major though. My overlay is an area for concern for me too at the moment. I've hit 7 winners on the Lay'em since the start of the month and my overlay on those has been a whopping 36.8% :omg:.

Win2Win
6th May 2009, 14:00
A loss on both the backs and lays for me yesterday, nothing major though. My overlay is an area for concern for me too at the moment. I've hit 7 winners on the Lay'em since the start of the month and my overlay on those has been a whopping 36.8% :omg:.

Put the bet on at the back price for a minute and see if it gets taken, if not settle it as is.

Laf
6th May 2009, 16:17
Put the bet on at the back price for a minute and see if it gets taken, if not settle it as is.

That's pretty much what I usually do. When I'm in work though, I have to place the bets early afternoon on my break and I think what's been happening the last week or so is the winners have been well fancied and so have shortened throughout the day causing my large overlay. I'm off now until Monday now so I'll be concentrating on bring that overlay down.