PDA

View Full Version : Daily Waffle 7th May

Win2Win
7th May 2009, 21:23
How the hell I manged a profit today is beyond me the way it looked at 6pm :ooo But as with a day last week, night racing to the rescue :thumbs

Chester is usually kind to me, but has a day left to put things right. :rolleyes:

A few non-runners kept some of the evening prices down.....but then again they may have been beaten if they'd ran :mad:

mathare
7th May 2009, 21:25
Won a little on the darts, a couple of winners on the backs and lost some on the lays with several short priced winners there all adding up eventually. Only a slight loss on the day overall though. In fact a profitable day if you include the poker I played earlier

grantcharman
7th May 2009, 21:46
You have to laugh sometimes...I lost...

8 pence :omg:

jonahjones
7th May 2009, 21:55
I feel like Al Bundy in Married With Children at the moment - does anyone else want some of my money this month?!

My worrying trend of horses that qualify for five or more back systems being turned over at odds-on continues with Gold Gun in the 2.35.

Then, to top it off, Terrible Tenant, which is matched at 7.7 on two lay systems (both of which had increased stakes today), wins to present me with my biggest ever loss in one race.

Quite a bit down for the month. :(

Mattw07
7th May 2009, 22:14
[QUOTE=

Chester is usually kind to me, but has a day left to put things right. :rolleyes:

:[/QUOTE]

Me to, usually love chester but this year ive already written it off.

forgot to put a bet on today, on an adrian massey system i do, synonymy won at 14/1 gutted, proberly the 1st bet ive forgotten for a few monthes and it wins at big odds!:splapme

Win2Win
8th May 2009, 08:58
You have to laugh sometimes...I lost...

8 pence :omg:
I've made around that on some days with a 5 figure turnoever :ermmm, mind you, better than an 9p loss :laugh