PDA

View Full Version : Daily Waffle 24th May

grantcharman
24th May 2009, 21:03
Wow. I said it was a new day today :)

One of my best days ever with my banks being up across the board. Just shy of £400 up on the day winners with Benhego, Heir to Be, Casual Conquest, Doctor Crane, Shake the Barley and Tarkari - and double system winner with Get Me Out of Here. And the coup de grace was getting Murtagh's triple at the Curragh.

The week went from a pretty dismal looking loss to a profit on the back of one day:wiggle::wiggle:

Quite chuffed today:thumbs

Win2Win
24th May 2009, 21:05
Haven't checked my accounts yet, probably got crap prices....just off to lunch....dinner....or whatever the :censored: they call it in this country!!

mathare
25th May 2009, 11:11
Quite an eventful day for me with a number of football bets being settled as it was the end of the Premiership season. I expected better from Man City and Portsmouth this season but the odds about the two of them in the 'without the big 4 market' probably reflected their chances pretty well. Villa were a standout 5/1 in that market but unfortunately Fulham couldn't take points off Everton which is what I needed on the last day. But Villa had been on a poor run to slip back to 6th and at least I landed the place bet I suppose.

I made a nice profit on the individual games being played yesterday though, up a little under 3pts there.

On the horses I could only find one winner on the backs and finished down around 1.5pts there, including losers on two of my biggest banks. But the lays did the business with all 20 horses losing putting me up just over 19pts after commission.

Throw in a couple of winners on the tennis and it was a pretty good day

Win2Win
25th May 2009, 12:36
Broke even'ish, something I've done for the week. Time to hit the ground running on Monday.....guess it's a Bank Holiday?

Memorial Day in the US, off to Nellis AFB for a few fly pasts. :)

jonahjones
25th May 2009, 15:48
Had a decent day but would have been a lot better had Sargasso won in the 5.20. I had it matched at 5.2.

I didn't see the race but I know that over £600 was matched at 1.01 until the jockey was spilled on the run-in.

The bizarre thing being that it was a Bumper. :doh

Did the horse slip?

barrelmaniac
26th May 2009, 21:33
had a fairly static time lately, but looks like im developing some kind of upward trend so fingers crossed