PDA

View Full Version : Daily Waffle 25th May

Win2Win
25th May 2009, 14:30
GREAT start to the day, would have been more fun sucking the end of a loaded shotgun :rolleyes:

jonahjones
25th May 2009, 15:10
GREAT start to the day, would have been more fun sucking the end of a loaded shotgun :rolleyes:

Agreed.

The 10.5 winning lay in the first didn't exactly get us off to a great start!

Dantari could have turned it all around in the 3.00 if Cartmel wasn't as tight as a tubigrip. :)

jonahjones
25th May 2009, 15:43
This is just getting silly now.

I'm finding winner after winner today on the flat - just a pity I'm laying them all. :(

Win2Win
25th May 2009, 15:56
I'm testing a dutching system and it's struggling the last 2 days, although plenty of time for it to pick up today. Seems to hold a 65% SR, but plenty more testing required.

jonahjones
25th May 2009, 17:52
Managed to claw a lot back during the latter part of the day and, whisper it quietly, if the last at Goodwood goes my way I will even break in to a 1p profit (before commission) on the occasion of my six month anniversary. :)

jonahjones
25th May 2009, 18:10
:)

grantcharman
25th May 2009, 18:13
Wow, another outstanding day for me. Big wins with American Art (I am just loving the First Timer system at the moment!), Inside Story and Saloon :)

I've got one more runner, in the 8.30 at Ballinrobe, but it's small beer either way..but well up again today. Paid off the last few weeks losses in the last two days.

It's a funny old game :wiggle:

Win2Win
25th May 2009, 21:09
Blimey, a nice latter part of the afternoon....just got back from pigging out on an Asian Buffet (BBQ dog...yummy :ooo).....Bobbie Soxer was an outstanding win if I may say so, especially as I had 3.95 :)

Looking forward to getting home, can't do any trading while I'm away, and forgot it was a bank holiday in the UK/USA today. I went long on the GBPUSD last night when the Asian market opened, and although up a good few quid, it's just been bouncing around, I expect it to go up to 1.6, but will get out in 24hrs whatever.

mathare
25th May 2009, 22:35
Down about 2pts on the backs and around 5pts on the lays. It looked like being a much worse day so I feel I got off lightly really