PDA

View Full Version : Daily Waffle 29th May

jonahjones
29th May 2009, 19:38
Many thanks to Rising Kheleyf for qualifying for six back systems with an odds-on SP and not even looking like getting a place. :(

Win2Win
29th May 2009, 19:57
I've got 2nds like confetti :helper

Must be bad, a dutching system I'm testing which had been going very well, has gone AoverT the last 2 days :splapme

grantcharman
29th May 2009, 21:14
Awful day, well down, glad of those two good days at the start of the week. Even McCoys been letting me down (except Cove Mountain).

Win2Win
29th May 2009, 21:47
:doh Not sure how yet, but about £100 up on the day.....mind you....finished with a wad on another 2nd :ermmm

Pity the Forex market closes for the weekend in a few minutes, as I've been watching the profits tick up all day :D

I'm ready to pass out now, whose idea was it for timezones? :mad:

mathare
29th May 2009, 22:09
1 winner from 29 on the lays so up 23pts there. It was also one more winner than I managed to find on the backs with 6 losers there carrying real cash. I don't count those being paper traded under bank barriers in these stats.

grantcharman
29th May 2009, 22:33
Not quite as bad as I feared when I totalled up at the end of the day...down today, but still up on the week overall.

Win2Win
30th May 2009, 08:37
Strange the last few days....looked like real disasters, but at the end of the day not that bad.....the upward sprint should be along soon, as a number of systems need a correction.

jonahjones
30th May 2009, 09:35
Down just under fifteen pounds on the day.

Can't wait for the correction!. :)