PDA

View Full Version : Daily Waffle 5th June

jonahjones
5th June 2009, 19:50
The night racing has been so frustrating recently.

I have had a rare day off today and have watched as a decent profit has accumulated.

The whole thing has just evaporated with two consecutive 10.5 lays.

I think I have now hit five in the last two days. :(

mathare
5th June 2009, 19:52
I feared the worst when I saw your post but a quick check on my Betdaq account confirms I have got away with it. Which ones did you hit and on what system(s)?

jonahjones
5th June 2009, 20:01
Alsace Lorraine (CD Lay) and Invisible Isle (W2W Lay).

jonahjones
5th June 2009, 20:54
And another. ;fire

Win2Win
5th June 2009, 20:56
I was up today till I made a mistake with Deauville Flyer :splapme, I'll just scrape a small profit now......bloody mother phoning during racing :headbange

Ah well....I can look on the brightside.....if I can find one :rolleyes:

At least I won the Oaks....although it was with the one I didn't fancy :doh I think the 2 I did like finished last & 2nd to last :laugh

jonahjones
5th June 2009, 21:03
It will be another losing day for me now regardless of what happens.

Just hope Halaak doesn't win in the last.

mathare
5th June 2009, 21:03
I caught Alsace Lorraine but at 8.0 and Weet A Surprise at 5.1, both on the CD Lays. I missed the others though, must have been too long when I looked at the prices

mathare
5th June 2009, 21:09
And Baby Queen (6.6) on the CD Lays system too

mathare
5th June 2009, 21:11
1 winner from 4 on the backs, down 1.8pts

3 winners from 32 on the lays, all the winners coming on the same system. Up 11pts there though

grantcharman
5th June 2009, 22:14
Down a few quid so far this week. Seems that I either lose at the beginning of a week and spend the rest catching up...or win on Monday and then fritter it away with losses for the rest of the week. Just holding steady for the last few weeks overall - which I guess is better than losing!

Laf
6th June 2009, 14:43
A good day for me yesterday with a clean sweep from 7 lays and a good few winners on the backs.