PDA

View Full Version : Running for profit

CharlesBarkley
4th July 2009, 14:59
Running for profit system

Can someone tell me the strike rate and points profit or loss for 2009 as I would like to start keeping records again. Thanks

CharlesBarkley
5th July 2009, 16:25
:headbange anyone?

Win2Win
5th July 2009, 18:31
:headbange anyone?
Watch you don't get trampled in the rush :laugh

I should be updating the year results to-date within a week or two.

jonahjones
5th July 2009, 21:45
Charles, my records indicate that there have been 124 qualifiers so far in 2009 with 39 winners.

I make that around 31% SR in just over six months.

My bank on the 31st December was £219.14 and it is now £91.62 but I wouldn't really use this as a barometer as my staking has been all over the place!

I have today got myself fully up-to-date and will now start using System Manager. :)

barneymather
13th May 2011, 23:05
I've a quick question on Running for Profit if anyone can help: does the previous run to the LTO have to be in the current season?

Win2Win
13th May 2011, 23:54
No, it can be any season. :thumbs

barneymather
4th June 2011, 00:13
Stoopid question on RFP: does there have to be 2 previous runs prior to the current race, or would 1 suffice? Although 2 runs seems to be the rule from the e-book, if the horse has only had 1 outing, I wasn't sure if using just the LTO was ok if it fell within the position band.

Win2Win
4th June 2011, 09:56
It needs at lest 2 runs :thumbs

barneymather
21st July 2011, 20:19
The Racing Post has stopped providing the betting forecast for non-members the night before races, which is a little bit of a nuisance for those of us who use Running For Profit and whose work commitments mean accessing the Racing Post website on the day of racing isn't an option. :mad:

Is it worth using another site such At The Races for the forecast prices or is it best just to cough up for Racing Post membership?

Win2Win
22nd July 2011, 03:17
Compare those on ATR/RUK/GG.com/etc with those on the RP site to see which comes closest. The Mirror Group of newspapers use the RP forecasts :wink:

biyax
26th July 2011, 09:03
The Racing Post has stopped providing the betting forecast for non-members the night before races, which is a little bit of a nuisance for those of us who use Running For Profit and whose work commitments mean accessing the Racing Post website on the day of racing isn't an option. :mad:

Is it worth using another site such At The Races for the forecast prices or is it best just to cough up for Racing Post membership?

Don't worry my friend. You can use all racingpost facilities on daily record website.

http://dailyrecord.racingpost.com/

barneymather
27th July 2011, 22:48
Cheers for that. :thumbs

biyax
28th July 2011, 22:32
Cheers for that. :thumbs

It is best and free charge website for betting, tips, statistics, predictor, info etc. I strongly recomend it to everyone.