PDA

View Full Version : Daily Waffle 24th July

mathare
24th July 2009, 15:49
Two long-priced non-W2W lays have probably ruined it for me today. I hit them at 9.6 and 9.8 :(

Win2Win
24th July 2009, 16:55
Two long-priced non-W2W lays have probably ruined it for me today. I hit them at 9.6 and 9.8 :(
:omg: I missed a winner showing the missus how to use Tesco ::swear online :headbange ....that instantly doubled the bill :ermmm

Not used it before, but avoiding human contact as I don't want oink flu :thumbs

I quite well up today........is that the sound of a gun I hear pointing at my foot? :D

mathare
24th July 2009, 17:03
I could have done without that in the 5.00. So close to the Mark Johnston qualifier winning but instead it gets pipped by a lay :(

jonahjones
24th July 2009, 17:49
I could have done without that in the 5.00. So close to the Mark Johnston qualifier winning but instead it gets pipped by a lay :(

Very frustrating indeed.

Got taken to the cleaners yesterday and today doesn't promise to be much better. :(

I keep hitting a wall. As soon as I get within a few pounds of a certain amount, I start having severe losing days. This is the sixth such cycle.

grantcharman
24th July 2009, 20:18
Good day for me today, about the best in July :wiggle:

Winners with Sea Lord, Strawberry Daiquiri, Baquenaud, Galilean Moon, Eyeffess, High Heeled & Farmers Wish. Three of those on one of my biggest banks too.

Up handsomely overall - makes a change :thumbs

Win2Win
24th July 2009, 20:37
Up handsomely overall - makes a change :thumbs
Same for me. I'm just dutching in the 8:55 so as long as the outsider don't win :)

barrelmaniac
24th July 2009, 20:51
Not a good day for me, Could have been worse but Im money down today overall.

SeaTheStars
24th July 2009, 21:57
I seem to be treading water after a fantastic start to july!! hope i can turn it around over the weekend? golden sword would be a great result for me as i'm on at 7/1!!

mathare
25th July 2009, 10:26
Terrible day for me on the lays at least. 7 from 30, down 20.87pts

3 from 9 on the backs, up 3.70pts

jonahjones
25th July 2009, 11:23
and today doesn't promise to be much better. :(

Very happy to be wrong with this statement!

A decent evening session which was notable for the success of Galilean Moon. I always said that the Ryan Moore/Sir Michael Stoute partnership was phenomenal. :wink

Win2Win
25th July 2009, 11:55
... I always said that the Ryan Moore/Sir Michael Stoute partnership was phenomenal. :wink
:doh :ooo :D