PDA

View Full Version : Daily Waffle 26th July

jonahjones
26th July 2009, 17:08
Anyone remember the last time they had a winning back that wasn't 1.48?

Absolutely shocking at the moment.

That donkey Merdaam in the 5.00 being the icing on the cake. ;fire

Win2Win
26th July 2009, 17:16
I've had a good day! :peeky

mathare
26th July 2009, 17:21
I've had a good day! :peekyI haven't :(

The backs are doing poorly at present

jonahjones
26th July 2009, 17:22
I've had a good day! :peeky

I'm genuinely pleased for you Keith.

I have backed twenty eight different animals this weekend with 90% of them starting as favourite.

I have seen a sum total of three of them win at whopping prices of 1.48 and 2.32 with the other winner (Conduit) actually resulting in me suffering a loss on the race!

Win2Win
26th July 2009, 17:49
That's always the problem with the flat with me, the NH can be 10x more profitable. Thankfully we now have summer jumps :thumbs ....unless they run out of buckets :ermmm

mathare
26th July 2009, 18:04
0 from 5 on the backs, down 5pts

1 from 8 on the lays, up 0.69pts

jonahjones
26th July 2009, 18:06
That's always the problem with the flat with me, the NH can be 10x more profitable. Thankfully we now have summer jumps :thumbs ....unless they run out of buckets :ermmm

I posted yesterday that I looked forward to Sundays because of the jumps but, today, they had three flat meetings and I got battered. :(

Some systems are proving really frustrating. Last week, the Six Plus Loser system came within one winner of being pennies in profit for the very first time. In the race concerned, the qualifier traded thousands of pounds at 1.01 and still lost. It has since seen around ten consecutive losers to put it right back. Running For Profit not far from busting and Jockey Rides not far from it's second bust. Only really 45 Males and Mark Johnston which are holding their own.

Conversely, my biggest banks are Trainer 3 and First Timer. The only NH Quickfire system that isn't currently in profit is the Claiming Jockey, and that is only down sixteen pounds!