PDA

View Full Version : Daily Waffle 4th August

mathare
4th August 2009, 12:19
Enforced day off for me - as it should have been yesterday (but wasn't) as I should be in my sickbed (although it feels like my deathbed).

I haven't really eaten for two days. My appetite vanished over the weekend. I had a very small tea on Sunday night then went to bed with a fever. I hardly slept a wink so took the Monday off work. Good job too as I spent most of the morning on the toilet! Despite the fact that one should drink plenty of fluids in these situations I wasn't so was getting dehydrated. But anything I drank was reappearing as rusty water pouring from my :butthead: shortly afterwards. The missus forced me to try eating one small sandwich. That went the same way :flush So I haven't eaten at all for nearly 24 hours. I didn't sleep well last night either and today is more of the same. Everything I drink - :dung a short while later.

I can't concentrate enough to put any bets on, nor do I have the energy so I hope you all have a good day. I have done Auto-Sys and with that I am out of here :waver

Win2Win
4th August 2009, 12:45
Sounds like a normal day for me :doh :laugh

Get better soon. If you need a massage Vegy will be round soon ::hump

No night racing today? :doh

barrelmaniac
4th August 2009, 13:49
Enforced day off for me - as it should have been yesterday (but wasn't) as I should be in my sickbed (although it feels like my deathbed).

I haven't really eaten for two days. My appetite vanished over the weekend. I had a very small tea on Sunday night then went to bed with a fever. I hardly slept a wink so took the Monday off work. Good job too as I spent most of the morning on the toilet! Despite the fact that one should drink plenty of fluids in these situations I wasn't so was getting dehydrated. But anything I drank was reappearing as rusty water pouring from my :butthead: shortly afterwards. The missus forced me to try eating one small sandwich. That went the same way :flush So I haven't eaten at all for nearly 24 hours. I didn't sleep well last night either and today is more of the same. Everything I drink - :dung a short while later.

I can't concentrate enough to put any bets on, nor do I have the energy so I hope you all have a good day. I have done Auto-Sys and with that I am out of here :waver

what do you think caused it? Something you ate? or a virus?

mathare
4th August 2009, 14:25
what do you think caused it? Something you ate? or a virus?I have no idea! For the past 6 months or so I have had abdonimal pains but the wonderful NHS haven't been able to work out what is causing them. I have had umpteen courses of tablets, a gastroscopy (which was just horrible) and blood tests but the doctors are still none the wiser. Other than they have found my blood pressure is too high :doh They's said it's not an ulcer but they don't know what it is. I go back to see the GP tomorrow about it and will be sure to mention the hell of the past couple of days

Win2Win
4th August 2009, 15:12
I think the racing has caught it as well :headbange

The ground doesn't look as bad as the results say it is :doh

Now Chepstow might be called off because one horse slipped :splapme

Win2Win
4th August 2009, 16:51
:omg: Racings a ::swear train wreck today :ooo

Looks like Catterick will be off now with another flat faller :splapme

barrelmaniac
4th August 2009, 18:19
Better weather forecasted for tomorrow in most places so lets hope its a return to more normal conditions. I didnt have a good day today but fortunately I didnt have many selections so it could have been worse

Win2Win
4th August 2009, 19:11
Well today was a waste.....so I sat down for the cricket.....rained off at the moment :splapme

Summer my ::swear :ass2 .....5 weeks of continuos rain.

grantcharman
4th August 2009, 20:21
Yep, bad day for me. Dream in Blue was a triple system loss for me and then most of the rest of the day gets wiped out. Got a couple in the last two at Roscommon but won't be anywhere near breakeven even if they both win.