PDA

View Full Version : Daily Waffle 27th September

mathare
27th September 2009, 15:49
I've made sure I didn't miss out on the Mark Johnston runners today with Record Breaker at 4/1 and Feeling Fab going in at 13/2 :)

OK, so had I bagged that one yesterday too my stakes on these would be higher so in effect that fridge freezer is still costing me even more but let's not worry too much about that now eh?

Win2Win
27th September 2009, 16:39
....so in effect that fridge freezer is still costing me even more but let's not worry too much about that now eh?
So how many blowjobs does wifey owe you now? :D

mathare
27th September 2009, 16:46
So how many blowjobs does wifey owe you now? :DQuite a few but I'll let Ping off :wink

mathare
27th September 2009, 17:23
It's been a hell of a day today :D

4 from 11 on the backs with plenty of bets on my biggest banks, and thanks to some good prices I am up 12.97pts there :)

A winner at 9.0 in the 5.15 at Clonmel failed to dampen spirits too much as it was the only one of the day from 20 lays leaving me up 10.14pts on the lays :)

Win2Win
27th September 2009, 18:20
Quite a few but I'll let Ping off :wink
:omg:

Lucky she doesn't know I keep going back to Vegas so I can try and ::hump her friends.....:rolleyes:

Turned out a pretty crap betting day for me, usually pretty good on a Sunday.

barrelmaniac
27th September 2009, 19:05
rubbish for me too, infact the whole week has been rubbish, although it hasnt been quite bad enough yet to wipe out all the gains that i have made through september- still time yet though!