PDA

View Full Version : Question about The Times offer

John
21st October 2009, 18:04
You can get 2 x tickets for £90 to Paris, traveling between 10 November and 28 February, providing you collect three passwords from The Times/Sunday Times newspaper between the 17 October and 25 October.

http://www.eurostar.com/UK/uk/leisure/latest_deals/Times/times_promo.jsp

But my question is: does this mean you have to buy it every day between those two dates? Or buy it once, and all three passwords are printed daily?

I'm confused. I'm off to buy The Times. But, hmmm.

mathare
21st October 2009, 18:08
I think they print a different password each day and you need to get three, so you need to buy the paper three times in the qualifying period

Street cry
21st October 2009, 18:13
i'll see if i still got em john and that they aint been thrown yet

John
21st October 2009, 18:17
Aha, marvellous, that would be great if you still have Ben.

Going home now, back later.....

John
22nd October 2009, 00:51
Any joy with the papers fella?

John
2nd November 2009, 23:56
Passwords aside as they're sorted now, I bought the papers and Ben kindly emailed me a couple as well so got more than I bargained for.

Trouble is there are no flipping tickets left now for when we want to go. Blooming typical. To say I'm frustrated and angry, partly at myself for not booking earlier when I saw the offer and saw that the prices were low, and available, is an understatement. I was really looking forward to Paris Photo, a photography exhibition which is on there at the same time my friend and I were looking to go.

New batches of tickets are released daily so I'll try again in the morning but I'm not getting my hopes up that the message "Sold Out" will be any different in less than 12 hours' time. £120 return for 2 people now is about £278 for other trains outside of the offer, far too expensive.

Rubbish.

Street cry
3rd November 2009, 00:09
boooooooooooooooo sorry about that mate