PDA

View Full Version : olderandwiser

mick56
17th January 2010, 11:24
A bit of a mouthful but a delightful user name welcome OAW and look forward to receiving some of your wisdom :thumbs

John
17th January 2010, 12:27
It's Paul Groves! :yikes:

mick56
17th January 2010, 12:37
It's Paul Groves! :yikes:

John excuse my ignorance but who is paul groves?

ps just been looking at some of your photography very good have you done any horse racing ones

John
17th January 2010, 12:41
Paul Groves is ex-player/player-manager of Grimsby Town Football Club. [A couple of us are from Grimsby on here, and surrounding areas]. So, on that note I will excuse your ignorance!

Thanks for the photography comments. I've not been to a horse racing event but would like to go to one and would definitely take along the camera. Would make for some really nice shooting. Have you dabbled in any photography?

mathare
17th January 2010, 12:45
Paul Groves is ex-player/player-manager of Grimsby Town Football Club.He's now youth or reserve team coach at Portsmouth and has been for a few years.

John
17th January 2010, 12:46
I wonder which is worse. :laugh

mick56
17th January 2010, 12:52
Paul Groves is ex-player/player-manager of Grimsby Town Football Club. [A couple of us are from Grimsby on here, and surrounding areas]. So, on that note I will excuse your ignorance!

Thanks for the photography comments. I've not been to a horse racing event but would like to go to one and would definitely take along the camera. Would make for some really nice shooting. Have you dabbled in any photography?

GTFC is this not going to frighten the new member away before he has posted :helper

RI the photography i have no real knowledge which is probably why i appreciate other peoples efforts and some which i have seen from horse racing really do tell a story.I would love to see a portfolio "an afternoon in the ring". How about it.