The Six Nations starts next week.

The current odds are as follows

6/4 France
5/2 Ireland
4/1 Wales
9/2 England
16/1 Scotland
150/1 Italy

The bargain looks to be Ireland. Last years winnners continue to look strong and although France have a strong squad, can't seem to string together several consistent performances in a row.

Wales are probably underpriced as are England. 5/2 on Ireland is a bargain in my opinion.

yerotsluap
30th January 2010, 09:53
Think it would be France for me. Lièvremont seemed in the Autumn to have realised that you cant expect to win week in week out by making the numbers of changes for each game that he did in last years six nations. As well as that they seem to have picked their squad on this seasons form unlike some of the other countries.

I think the key game will be France v Ireland in Paris. The Irish have a good team no doubt but I think away game against France and then England could be too much for them.

Wales I would stay clear of as their two best scrum halfs are both injured and I can see them losing at Twickenham next weekend especially now that Lee Byrne is suspended from that game.

mathare
30th January 2010, 10:50
I've loaded up on France and also gone for no winner of the Grand Slam

Win2Win
30th January 2010, 11:55
Vegy would have difficulty in picking the winner of the 'One Nations' :rolleyes: