PDA

View Full Version : Daily Waffle 7th March

barrelmaniac
7th March 2010, 16:04
Only 1 qualifier for me today and it lost,

JJ, are you still going on this? Or are you taking some time out to regroup and perhaps adjust what you are doing and clear out the flak?

scoobydoo
7th March 2010, 16:34
nhpm has had 3 selections so far, 2 have won. :ooo

jonahjones
7th March 2010, 16:37
Only 1 qualifier for me today and it lost,

JJ, are you still going on this? Or are you taking some time out to regroup and perhaps adjust what you are doing and clear out the flak?

I'm still here unfortunately.

By that, I mean today has been yet another mullering.

For the last two or three weeks now, my biggest back bank has produced loser after loser and my biggest lay bank has produced winner after winner.

The 3.20 at Sedgefield had a qualifier on my biggest back bank which lost and a qualifier on my biggest lay bank which won. This was also a double lay.

I have to say I am at an exceptionally low ebb at the moment. :(

mathare
7th March 2010, 16:52
After those NHPM winners I'm beginning to wish I had given it up :(

jonahjones
7th March 2010, 16:57
nhpm has had 3 selections so far, 2 have won. :ooo

Make that three out of four.

Time for me to bow out gracefully.

Good luck everyone. :thumbs

mathare
7th March 2010, 16:59
Being on fixed liability (something I may have to review after the recent run) for the NHPM bank there is no way in hell I can make a profit today after three winners. What has gone on with the NH this year? I've taken a right tonking on those systems.

scoobydoo
7th March 2010, 17:01
Make that three out of four.

Time for me to bow out gracefully.

Good luck everyone. :thumbs

I am not losing money but it is getting me down, I am trying to look for a bit of light. This month has begun like the last one, already about 28 points down :omg:

mathare
7th March 2010, 17:06
I am not losing money but it is getting me down, I am trying to look for a bit of light.I swear my results since I went semi-pro have been worse than when I used to do this part-time while still holding down a regular job. And what's more, despite having proper bankroll management in place and having reviewed and tweaked my portfolio a few times, I can see myself going back to the 9-to-5 soon as this game just isn't paying off for me.

scoobydoo
7th March 2010, 17:38
I swear my results since I went semi-pro have been worse than when I used to do this part-time while still holding down a regular job. And what's more, despite having proper bankroll management in place and having reviewed and tweaked my portfolio a few times, I can see myself going back to the 9-to-5 soon as this game just isn't paying off for me.

Up to 25th January, I was +78.37pts on the lays, I thought it was going too well. From then, my lays are -109.32pts. Maybe it is evening itself out I don't know, you would know better than I Mat? If you had begun at the end of January, you would be wondering what was going on I think.:doh

mathare
7th March 2010, 18:05
Up to 25th January, I was +78.37pts on the lays, I thought it was going too well. From then, my lays are -109.32pts. Maybe it is evening itself out I don't know, you would know better than I Mat? If you had begun at the end of January, you would be wondering what was going on I think.:dohI get more worried when the profits are down but the SR is about right. It's muich harder then to work out what has gone wrong. This calendar year it's safe to say that despite relatively small samples, several SRs are well below where they should be. To the end of yesterday (I've not done today's figures yet) I estimate CD lays are around 3% down, Lay'em is 2% down, Ladies Lays is about 1% down and NHPM is around 3% down. It's horrible when the main systems in your portfolio all hit a bad spell like that.

mathare
7th March 2010, 19:22
I still have a few sports bets to be settled but today is my 9th worst ever day! :(

W2W Systems: 1 from 2, up 1.71pts
W2W Lays: 2 from 5, down 27.94pts
Other: 16 from 28, down 282.60pts

On 11th February 2010 my NHPM bank hit a new high. I re-evaluating my stakes on that system and increased them. Since then that bank has almost halved! I have reduced my stakes again.

scoobydoo
7th March 2010, 20:43
Not a great day to say the least.

Backs 0/2 -2pts
Lays 3/6 -10.55pts

March overall -26.45pts