PDA

View Full Version : How Many Formula 1 Followers Fancy a Game?

TheGoodGuy
10th April 2010, 01:54
How many of you follow Formula 1 and would be interested in a game based on the Grand National Sweepstake Game (without the cock-ups....I promise).

I know we're 3 races into the season already.......but using a brand new (ERROR-FREE) sweepstake method NOT used in the horse racing game.....by randomly picking drivers to hopefully score points in each race, those players picking the top 10 finishers in each race, will score the same points as the drivers.......is there anyone out there who would like to play 'til the end of the season?

If you would like to take part.....please register your interest here ASAP.....there will of course be a prize for the winner at the end of the season.

:thumbs

neilb7
10th April 2010, 07:12
im not a big fan, but watch it when i can.
i'd still be up for the game :thumbs

johnwilly
10th April 2010, 07:31
I will give it a try Ada

Iron Chris
10th April 2010, 08:39
Count me in please Ada...:thumbs

Don't watch every race but always look at the results.

mathare
10th April 2010, 09:44
Sounds good to me Ada :thumbs

yerotsluap
10th April 2010, 10:05
Sounds like another good idea Ada count me in

John
10th April 2010, 10:32
Yes please, especially when a near-enough member of my family works for Red Bull... so I'll take Vettel and Webber please... erm... oh it's random is it... :doh ... erm... oh ok I'll give it a go anyway please Ada! :D

TooTall
10th April 2010, 10:34

vegyjones
10th April 2010, 12:00
:thumbs :thumbs

TheGoodGuy
11th April 2010, 01:46
If you're all still keen after my sensational Grand National Game cock up, then I'll attempt to post an error-free Excel spreadsheet (good luck Ada!! ) into a new F1 Game Thread (hopefully also with error-free Rules) on Monday.

(Thought I'd better edit first post in thread as well).

Here's hoping :cuck

John
11th April 2010, 02:17
We all make mistakes my friend. You do a fantastic job round these parts and your commitment to the forum alone is highly appreciated. Re: the GN thread - passwords and a mixture of members using the same spreadsheet, somewhere along the line, is likely going to create a problem. Plus of course it's added pressure on you to manage and administrate each game you run, and you're only human... a spreadsheet error isn't the end of the world and mistakes are bound to crop up. Keep up the good work Ada, is what I say. And try to have a little more faith in yourself, as I say you do a fantastic job.

bigcumba
11th April 2010, 11:23
Count me in too Ada :thumbs