PDA

View Full Version : Daily Awful 13th April

jonahjones
13th April 2010, 15:12
What a load of horse's :butthead:

scoobydoo
13th April 2010, 15:49
Yeah I never liked Horseradish either.

I have been doing this 6 months now, I had a real good start I think but since then it has been pants. I hope it picks up again soon as I am losing heart. Feb, Mar and April have contributed nearly minus 78 points.

scoobydoo
13th April 2010, 16:37
Lays 5/6 -4.05pts
Backs 2/4 +4.40pts

April overall +2.91pts

barrelmaniac
13th April 2010, 17:44
today is my worst day ever, but fortunately for April so far Im still in profit

mick56
13th April 2010, 18:19
April is proving a pig of a month for me so far,had my sixth bet today and like the other five not even placed.So my results are -6pts , have just checked my april results for past 8 yrs and this is by far the worst start,could that winter hold up still be to blame?.or is it just me!.

barrelmaniac
13th April 2010, 18:30
April is proving a pig of a month for me so far,had my sixth bet today and like the other five not even placed.So my results are -6pts , have just checked my april results for past 8 yrs and this is by far the worst start,could that winter hold up still be to blame?.or is it just me!.

Yes Mick, I was thinking the same thing, but I suspect that by now it should only have a partial effect,

mick56
13th April 2010, 18:41
One of the things i like about this forum is that it is not plagued by after timers,and also people are honest enough to post about thier losses.All credit to those above and may thier honesty be repaid by a turn of fortune soon.

mathare
13th April 2010, 18:51
A sample of 6 is a bit small to really work out what could be up with your results Mick. It could be entirely down to chance of course

mick56
13th April 2010, 18:58
A sample of 6 is a bit small to really work out what could be up with your results Mick. It could be entirely down to chance of course

Yes matt you are right,i am still betting out of profits accrued YTD and should be grateful for that,i guess what has upset me a bit is that all 6 have run unplaced,although to be fair that includes 3 jumpers that did not finish,and my first flat bet today finished a fairly close up 4th hey i am feeling more positive already!.

mathare
13th April 2010, 18:58
At the end of the racing I am pretty much breakeven on the day. The big Lay'em winner (Horseradish at 8.8) was a setback for sure but things recovered with some nice wins on the backs and the lay systems I follow doing their best to make up for the Lay'em winner. It'll be the football this evening that decides my day. I have quite a few bets on various games including a couple of chunky ones so fingers crossed.

W2W Systems: 2 from 4, up 4.60pts
W2W Lays: 7 from 8, up 1.40pts
Other: 10 from 22, down 3.62pts

neilb7
13th April 2010, 21:37
a better day than recent ones ,only a small profit but even a few quid is positive compared to the heavy losing days of the last few weeks.

lets hope for a few more.

mathare
13th April 2010, 22:13
It'll be the football this evening that decides my day. I have quite a few bets on various games including a couple of chunky ones so fingers crossed.The football decided I should have a shocker! ;fire