PDA

View Full Version : Luton Town

vegyjones
3rd May 2010, 23:24
After several years of off the field troubles condemning them to non-league football, today it was the on field cenes that will marr the club.

After York City won the encounter at Kenilworth Road, which will see York meet Oxford United in the conference play off inal and Luton forced to endure another season in the conference, Luton Town supporters rushed onto the pitch and blocked the entrance to the tunnel meaning that York City players were forced to go into the stand housing their own supporters.

I know that these occasions are very emotive and we saw a few ugly scenes at the conclusion of the Wednesday Palace match but it will be interesting to see what action the authorities will take.

I wonder if Tophatter was at the game. Perhaps if he comes on in the next few days he can share his thoughts on what occured today!

Win2Win
4th May 2010, 08:28
Seems to have been a few problems with relegation clubs and crowds this season. Just a few idiots :crazy:

presto
4th May 2010, 15:01
just seen the video of it now on youtube. very bad scenes and not what luton need at the moment as it is worthy of some harsh punishment by the FA.

pete50
4th May 2010, 17:09
I hardly dare comment Vegy!!

vegyjones
4th May 2010, 22:54
I hardly dare comment Vegy!!

:laugh

pete50
5th May 2010, 13:12
Oh alright just two:-
1. The club's official website typifies the attitude, with no mention at all of the troubles. There is a match report, an interview with the manager bemoaning the fact his team haven't learnt to win 1-0 and promises of going all out to get up next year.Total self denial mode is in operation.
2. It's Blue, it's square you're staying down there......... or lower!