PDA

View Full Version : Ed Miliband to join leader battle

Win2Win Racing
15th May 2010, 03:55
Ed Miliband will stand against his brother David for the leadership of the Labour Party, the BBC has learned.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/uk_politics/8684063.stm)

Win2Win
15th May 2010, 12:35
Same old annoying smug faces fighting this out.

mick56
26th May 2010, 08:47
Same old annoying smug faces fighting this out.

Agree but an interesting situation with the two brothers going head to head,Nepotism you no that.

Win2Win
26th May 2010, 11:07
They need a completely new fresh face, otherwise they'll lose the next election as well, unless the Tories really screw up which I doubt during the first term. The reason why Labour won the first one early 90's.... fresh unknown face as leader.... this election... same thing with Cameron.... Tories lost elections with old faces.

mick56
26th May 2010, 11:14
They need a completely new fresh face, otherwise they'll lose the next election as well, unless the Tories really screw up which I doubt during the first term. The reason why Labour won the first one early 90's.... fresh unknown face as leader.... this election... same thing with Cameron.... Tories lost elections with old faces.

I still feel Vegy is the man,can we start a campaign to support this

Win2Win
26th May 2010, 11:24
I still feel Vegy is the man,can we start a campaign to support this
I'll help you support him.... I'll supply the rope :D

mick56
26th May 2010, 11:29
I'll help you support him.... I'll supply the rope :D

I understand he favours a return of capital punishment,although i dont think he has himself in mind.Vegys answer would be along the lines of execution via custard tart bombardment,a real vote winner.

Win2Win
26th May 2010, 12:17
..... tart bombardment......

Why would we bombard him with women from Manchester???? :D