PDA

View Full Version : Gunman kills several in Cumbria

Win2Win Racing
2nd June 2010, 14:21
A body believed to be that of a man who shot several people in Cumbria is discovered by police.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/england/10214661.stm)

Win2Win
2nd June 2010, 17:38
Terrible :ermmm If anything good has come out of this the ::swear has killed himself and saved us paying for him to live in comfort for years :ass2

scoobydoo
2nd June 2010, 19:48
Just shows you how it takes the actions of one person a few hours to affect the lives of hundreds of others for years and years. You just wonder what goes through someones mind dont you. :ermmm

bigcumba
2nd June 2010, 20:03
And unlike some of the previous guys to do this sort of thing, this guy wasn't a loner, a weirdo or anything like that.. by the accounts on the news he was a decent guy. So what made him flip like that?

scoobydoo
2nd June 2010, 20:14
And unlike some of the previous guys to do this sort of thing, this guy wasn't a loner, a weirdo or anything like that.. by the accounts on the news he was a decent guy. So what made him flip like that?

Apparently he had a big argument with some people at the taxi rank, speculation though I know. But it is a huge leap isnt it, makes no sense. And according to ABC news online,

"He had this absolutely huge, like, sniper rifle," Cross said. "It was almost touching the floor, massive scope and everything." [eyewitness Barry Cross]

How the heck did he get this these days?? Is it just handguns you can't get nowadays, can you still get powerful rifles lawfully?

Win2Win
2nd June 2010, 20:22
How the heck did he get this these days?? Is it just handguns you can't get nowadays, can you still get powerful rifles lawfully?
Not lawfully no, but you can get pretty much what you want on the internet :splapme

vegyjones
2nd June 2010, 22:05
An example of just how fragile the human mind is.

Street cry
2nd June 2010, 22:48
You can get some seriously powerul weapons if you obtain an FAC

vegyjones
2nd June 2010, 22:54
You can get some seriously powerul weapons if you obtain an FAC

I asked the missus, she said I can't have one.

Street cry
2nd June 2010, 22:58
i hear you already had a big weapon :icon_tong:waver

vegyjones
2nd June 2010, 23:06
I think you missheard

and I don't think they make guns in the size of button mushrooms? :ooo