PDA

View Full Version : Daily results 4th June

mathare
4th June 2010, 21:45
I am really, really annoyed about missing that Stoute winner (Chabal). At 14/1 it would have turned that bank around as this year hasn't been the best for this system. And it would have been bigger on the exchanges I'm sure. In fact I just checked and the BSP was 17.63. A winner there would have more than doubled the profit I made on the day. Grrrr! ;fire

But I need to put that behind me and move on. I missed a winner, now get on with things. I'll probably need a good night's kip to get that one out my system though. I need to get back into the emotionless mindset and just think of each bet as an investment opportunity and now and then you miss a few and make the odd mistake but you have to get over it.

At the end of the day I have made a profit, and not a bad one. On any other day I would be pretty happy with my results for today so I need to keep that in mind and forget Chabal. My Lay'em bank is soaring at present and I am making good cash on that, amongst others. I am pretty pleased with how my portfolio is working at the minute and I am steadily reaping the rewards I have put in.

W2W Systems: 1 from 4, down 2.25pts
W2W Lays: 12 from 12, up 13.20pts
Other Backs: 3 from 18, down 1.63pts
Other Lays: 25 from 29, up 4.58pts

Laf
5th June 2010, 01:06
The backs are just horrible at the moment. Not a single winner today from 15 win bets with a couple of short head defeats thrown in there. Quite frustrating. A winning place bet at 6.8 eased the pain slightly! As Mathare has already said, the Lay'em system is going well but I could only manage to get 7 of the 16 qualifiers matched as there were a lot of drifters so I feel like I've missed out on some profit there.

W2W backs, 0/4, -4pts
W2W lays, 7/7, +6.71pts
Others, 1/13, -6.48pts