PDA

View Full Version : Daily Chatter 28th August

Win2Win
28th August 2010, 11:19
The Group 2 Celebration Mile at Goodwood today and 4 :censored: runners :ermmm ..... and yet the owners/trainers complain about not enough prizer money :ass2

I hear Rooney may be on the bench today.... that would worry me if I was the one in court :rolleyes:

barrelmaniac
28th August 2010, 12:06
I ended up £15 in profit yesterday, hardly makes me rich but I class anyday that ends up in profit as a good day. Fingers crossed again for today, not as busy as yesterday but still quite a busy day.

Win2Win
28th August 2010, 12:30
I'm sticking all my usual bets on before racing and will then trade on each race in-running :thumbs

barrelmaniac
28th August 2010, 13:47
I Hve been practicing in play betting on paper and quite possibly I could make a decent return on it, however in real life its unlikely to go as smoothy so I am reluctant to have a dabble with it at this time

Win2Win
28th August 2010, 14:14
You just go with the Fav in-play, it can only go one way or the other, and if you're only a little good at race watching you can figure out which way it'll drift. However you do need a Offset & stop/loss.

Win2Win
28th August 2010, 15:59
Two Miles West - Has to be ride of the week that one from McCoy.... well out of it and ridden with over a mile to go, hit about 50.0 on BF, but he kept at it and got up on the line :ooo

neilb7
28th August 2010, 16:06
Two Miles West - Has to be ride of the week that one from McCoy.... well out of it and ridden with over a mile to go, hit about 50.0 on BF, but he kept at it and got up on the line :ooo

Awsome ride, and put me in profit for the day, i thought he was going to get there on Cool Running aswell, but it wasnt to be.

mathare
28th August 2010, 21:55
I dumped all my football bets on last night and had to rush the racing on this morning as I had to be out the house by 10.30am - a day out in That London having a neb round Lizzie Windsor's house (highly recommended, by the way). I was most surprised to come back to my second best day of the year and my 9th best overall. Wigan's win at Spurs helped, as did some nice prices thanks to the BOG bookies, such as 8/1 on Alice Alleyne (4/1) and 6/1 on Autumn Riches (3/1) despite a 5p R4.

All in all, a bloody good day! :thumbs

Win2Win
29th August 2010, 09:07
Wigan :1056158225: ..... so they mean to carry on the same form as last year.... winning when you least expect it :ooo

Was the :censored: was the little dance Rooney done before the pen? :laughitupsmilie:

barrelmaniac
29th August 2010, 10:03
It looked like yesterday was going to be a disasterous day, but a few late winners saw me lose just a little more than I won the day before, not a great day obviously but much much better than I was expecting it to be.