PDA

View Full Version : Zamora

lowe1
11th September 2010, 15:37
Just broke his Ankle , the guy on interactive final score was actually sick on tv

Gutted for Zamora :frown::frown:

bigcumba
11th September 2010, 17:38
That's bad news, I remember the guy when he was the local hero here in Brighton, and even then I thought he was destined for greater things.. now he gets a chance of finally starting an England career and that happens. Definitely feel sorry for him..

scoobydoo
11th September 2010, 23:44
Just broke his Ankle , the guy on interactive final score was actually sick on tv

Gutted for Zamora :frown::frown:

Who was sick Tony?

John
12th September 2010, 13:18

Takes 'interactive' to a whole new level. :yikes:

Absolutely awful for Zamora, do they know how long he's going to be out for? The tackle itself didn't look too bad, it was just the way he landed.

scoobydoo
12th September 2010, 13:25
Yes I didn't think the tackle was too bad, just freak thing that happens in football sometimes. Just when he was starting to look like a real player too, shame.

lowe1
12th September 2010, 14:08
It was the presenter Scooby and Les ferdinand swore and then apologised straight away :laugh

Real shame about Zamora reckon 4 months out. Fulham might struggle for goals now

John
12th September 2010, 19:32
Did you hear the fan who swore yesterday at one of the matches? I was watching the live scores roll in on the BBC and they were tuned into one of the matches. Just before they cut back to the BBC studio, someone shouted into the microphone, "The referee's a (b)anker!"

Nice viewing for 3/4pm on a Saturday afternoon!