PDA

View Full Version : UK recovery steady, says Osborne

Win2Win Racing
26th October 2010, 15:51
George Osborne says better-than-expected economic figures show the recovery is "steady", but Labour warns that spending cuts will damage performance.

More... (http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/int/news/-/news/uk-politics-11627746)

Win2Win
26th October 2010, 16:45
Well he's not going to say we're still in the :ass2 is he :1056158225:

tovarich
26th October 2010, 19:42
I hope that David Cameron and George Osborne appreciate how lucky they are to have people Ed Milliband and Alan Johnson advising them on how to run the country.

Or not! :laughitupsmilie:

Win2Win
26th October 2010, 22:14
:biggrin: :voodoo:

These financial advisors get paid £Millions and yet they are split 50/50 over the economy :doh .... how does that work then???

barrelmaniac
27th October 2010, 16:03
Its a good thing that the public sector is going to be reduced, lets hope that its not being done too quickly- personally I think they (the government) are doing a lot of good things after Labour really messed things up. The only problem is where the growth is going to come from.... We really need to balance out trade deficit. The worst thing that can happen right now is another debt fueled bubble if everyone starts getting confident in the economy again, the good thing is that the plan to keep housing benefit costs down should have an overall impact on stopping house rises balloon so much in the future due to earning potential of properties to be less. Anyway fingers crossed but I still don't see a great plan in actually producing stuff to rebalance the trade deficit so far.

Win2Win
27th October 2010, 20:40
I wish they'd stop interviewing the Labour shadow muppets... it's not as though they can do anything so what they say is of not interest for at least a couple of years.

scoobydoo
27th October 2010, 21:18
I wish they'd stop interviewing the Labour shadow muppets... it's not as though they can do anything so what they say is of not interest for at least a couple of years.

That is how Putin runs his government too! This thread is turning into a Fox News special. :ooo

Win2Win
27th October 2010, 23:33
:laughitupsmilie: