PDA

View Full Version : 20th March

Godspot
20th March 2011, 13:53
'Ere folks, I'd be very wary of taking a short price about that Jimmy The Saint in the first @ Carlisle today...

He is my top rated but only clear by one pound...

Clear of Dancing Art who ran in a hot little bumper last time & both the winner (in the Champion Bumper @ Cheltenham) & the fourth (in a nov hurdle), both improved their figure by 10lb.

Jimmy The Saint is odds on but not worth it imho. :rolleyes:

Win2Win
20th March 2011, 14:50
I'm laying Jimmy :Helooo

Start of the Flat at the Curragh today as well :smile:

Godspot
20th March 2011, 15:25
I'm laying Jimmy :Helooo

Start of the Flat at the Curragh today as well :smile:

Tommy Stack won 4 of the races last year at this meet - he only has two runners this year - one of them, Blue Dahlia (who won the mdn last year) is running from bottom weight in the 3.35 h'cap with a 10lb claimer on board - if she's placed, it could augur well for Lolly For Dolly in the next, who is Blinkered first time which may give her the little extra she needs to beat a fit Termagant....

Win2Win
20th March 2011, 15:54
I'm trying to watch the racing, footy and cricket :yikes:

Godspot
20th March 2011, 19:53
I'm trying to watch the racing, footy and cricket :yikes:

But for anyone into Formula One - there is a 60-page guide free in tomorrow's Guardian.

Win2Win
20th March 2011, 23:56
F1 .... another year of ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :doh1:

I finished down £200 today :thumbsdown:, two winning Lays doing me some damage.

Liverpool won :Helooo:Helooo:Helooo .... no it wasn't a penalty .... stupid ref :doh .... makes up for the beach ball though :laugh

mathare
21st March 2011, 10:38
But for anyone into Formula One - there is a 60-page guide free in tomorrow's Guardian.

Having just read this on Monday morning I have to say thanks for reminding me. The radio carried ads all weekend for this and I knew I would forget come Monday morning so this has served as a great little reminder. Cheers GS! :thumbs