PDA

View Full Version : The Legacy and Saver System

bryn
20th March 2011, 18:12
A few years ago I bought the Legacy and Saver system and for some reason I stoped using it. Is there anyone using this system and making a profit with it. Also they said that any future updates to the system would be free but I have not received any. Does anybody know if there are any updates because I am thinking of using it again, I need to be using the latest version. I would be gratefull of any feedback.:helper

sherry
3rd October 2012, 10:15
i was jsut about to post the same question as this. i know this was over a year ago and i too bought the system and was promised updates - don't have any.

is anyone using this?

thanks in advance for any replies

Win2Win
8th October 2012, 16:27
Sorry for the late reply, soooo many hospital appointments in the last week I feel like a guinea pig!!! :rolleyes:

The Legacy system rarely needs tweaking as it has been running for years with plenty of winners hence the reason no updates have been received, as they are not needed. A system usually only needs adjusting when the racing authorities make changes that influence results, such as when they redesigned handicap rules a few years back.