PDA

View Full Version : 9th April - Aintree

Win2Win
9th April 2011, 09:18
:Helooo Well if you haven't realised it's Grand National day :rolleyes:

However before the great event we have the Aintree Hurdle and we get to see PEDDLERS CROSS battling with BINOCULAR. You can dutch them at odds on, or do what I'm doing and Laying OSCAR WHISKY.

If anyone manages to get the last 3 winners of the day then you'll probably find you can also walk on water :laugh

As for the big race itself, I don't have any individual tips as I treat it as any other large field handicap and dutch a cluster of horses, however I'm sure other members have the odd tip .... and some of them can be very odd :biggrin:

Win2Win
9th April 2011, 09:26
One horse I will be Laying in the National is DON'T PUSH IT. Very rare for a horse to win back to back races, it took McCoy a long time to notch his first win, and top weights haven't won for yonks.

Win2Win
9th April 2011, 22:45
How did everyone do?

I included the winner in my dutch bet which paid 1/1 .... as usual my MUM win :doh1:

Laf
9th April 2011, 23:59
I backed three horses, Ballabriggs wasn't one of them. :thumbsdown:

Godspot
10th April 2011, 00:49
After a couple of sad days the GS Top Rated bounced back with 4 winners today giving them a lsp for the whole festival - shame about the National though...

and me new Lay ting on the Over The Jumps thread had its 6th straight loser - looking forward to next season......