PDA

View Full Version : 23rd April

Win2Win
23rd April 2011, 13:12
:omg: Lots of racing... luckily not like the days of old when we had about 16 meetings on the one day on bank holiday weekend :omg::omg: .... great for turnoever, but usually resulted in a brain meltdown :ooo

mathare
23rd April 2011, 13:27
There are 8 on Monday aren't there? Plenty of racing over the next few days and more than enough to keep me out of mischief

Win2Win
23rd April 2011, 14:41
Because I forgot it was a bank holiday Monday I made arrangements to have the kids :doh1: ..... still ..... I'll give them some money to bet with and play poker with them ... no use leading them astray :biggrin:

Win2Win
23rd April 2011, 15:20
BET365 Gold Cup... What a race that was :thumbs

Great ride by Murphy, and that Baby Run is as tough as they come. Twice looked like he'd thrown the towel in, but twice fought back all the way to the line.

Godspot
25th April 2011, 09:51
BET365 Gold Cup... What a race that was and that Baby Run is as tough as they come. Twice looked like he'd thrown the towel in, but twice fought back all the way to the line.

He also ran to within one pound of the high marks he earned @ Aintree & especially Cheltenham & proved my ramblings on my Course Record thread quite well warranted.

I wonder how he would have got on if Kauto had turned up though?

Think it also means there are some pretty well handicapped hunters about in Zemsky & Boxer Georg at least...

Win2Win
25th April 2011, 23:37
I love Hunter Chasers :heartshape1: