PDA

View Full Version : 4th May

Win2Win
4th May 2011, 10:45
Waaah!!!! What a bad day I had yesterday... OK on the win bets but my laying was 1 step forward two back all day :doh1: Finished about £2500 down :ermmm .... strange as I had a similar day on the 7th April .... absolutely no connection and no idea why I mentioned it :laugh

It wasn't unexpected as I was having such an excellent run I was getting used to it, and a good kick in the nuts always brings you back down to Earth :wink:

Win2Win
4th May 2011, 20:43
Strange the way betting works, especially when laying :doh .... I made all yesterday's losses back today to within £5 :doh:doh :happyboun:happyboun

Wonder if KAUTO STAR will be retired? That run was way too bad to be true though. I think he'll bring him back next season for the King George and Gold Cup and then call it a day.

Great day at Chester... my Fav track, probably because it's local, and also easy to profit on. :thumbs

gobro
5th May 2011, 15:58
What a wonderfull day for me yesterday .. .. My Lucky15 WON

Overturn 11/2 WON 2:55 CHESTER
Colombian EVS. WON 4:05 CHESTER
Tillys Tale 14/1 WON 4:30 SOUTHWELL
Freedom Flyer 5/1 WON 6:15 SOUTHWELL

Total Stake: £ 15.00
Return: £ 2,519.00 ( I think so, i still didn't collect money :heartshape1: LOL )

Anyway, there is a strong focus on the three crucial elements of any type of betting including horse racing -

- Selection Criteria
- Money Management
- Financial Discipline

My selection Criteria was PACE-DRAW combination handicap analysis due to "Track Bias" (Chester and Southwell).

Win2Win
5th May 2011, 21:50
Ka-Ching :Helooo