PDA

View Full Version : Exchanges?

gobro
11th June 2011, 19:19
What do members think? Are betting exchanges a good thing or not?

Win2Win
11th June 2011, 21:53
Of course they are, and I don't know any professionals who don't use them for the majority of bets these days. :thumbs

gobro
12th June 2011, 08:44
Thanks m8..

By the way, your "Turbo Lays - Fast Profits!!" thread was suggest that "Chester 14:15 Never Can Tell" Lay yesterday... But, my angle of form suggest me that she strongly fancied.. it was 10/1 early birds and she won 11/2 starting price...

Anyway, the main subject is lay...My angle of form strongly suggest that first and second fav. Lay, if field size 8+ and third fav 6/1+ (must be only two horse less than 6/1).. if so, first and second fav. Lay with logical return and logical stake plan..

Agree and/or disagree wellcome..

Cheers.

Win2Win
12th June 2011, 08:57
Individual bets on the Turbo Lays are irrelevant, the techniques takes advantage of certain types of horses returing a negative ROI% on Betfair over the long term :thumbs

The only time I use bookmakers these days is on odds on horses if the exchange+comms is a worse price, however that also depends on the stake, as most bookmakers won't take it from me :rolleyes:

gobro
12th June 2011, 09:15
pricecast based another idea for layer :

field size is 8+
there is only 3 horse less than 6/1 in the pricecast
if so, do not touch first 3 fav.
other horses (6/1 and higher) for LAY.

Win2Win
12th June 2011, 11:43
I wouldn't lay anything 20 or over, too much advantage to the backer in the long term odds.

gobro
12th June 2011, 12:12
I wouldn't lay anything 20 or over, too much advantage to the backer in the long term odds.
Well, this is good for you then.. you will love it..

1 - Using the Racing Post forecast note races where there is a clear first and a clear second in the betting. Next check to make certain there is no more than 4 horses quoted at less than 10/1 in the Racing Post forecast.

2 - The final requirement is there must be at least 4 horses quoted at 20/1 or more in the Racing Post forecast. These are the only races to be considered.

3 - You need to access the opening prices of your chosen races.

4 - Do not tıuch first and second FAV. The other horses up to 20/1 for you to LAY bet.