PDA

View Full Version : Police hit out at 'supercop' plan

Win2Win Racing
14th August 2011, 01:42
British police chiefs react sceptically to government plans to consult US "supercop" Bill Bratton on how to tackle recent street violence.

More... (http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/int/news/-/news/uk-14519187)

Win2Win
14th August 2011, 08:35
Methinks are incompetent politically police need to listen to people who have been there and done it before.

barneymather
14th August 2011, 20:23
I don't see the problem with Bill Bratton's appointment. No organisation is perfect and must always guard against complacency. To me, any objections are just highly-paid senior Met officers having their noses put out of joint by David Cameron hinting they're not as good as they think they are.

And let's face it, even including last week, what the Yanks have to put up with in criminality makes our villains look like amateurs. I'd rather employ someone like Bill Bratton, a man who's been at the sharp end, than another useless bunch of hugely expensive management consultants.

vegyjones
14th August 2011, 23:58
I bet the same pople were moaning when they employed Robocop! :rolleyes:

Win2Win
15th August 2011, 08:54
It's about time those at the top of the police woke up and stopped being pussies and politically correct :ass2

scoobydoo
15th August 2011, 09:36
It's about time those at the top of the police woke up and stopped being pussies and politically correct :ass2

I'm sure I heard Norman Tebbit say that once at Tory party conference :laugh