PDA

View Full Version : Protesters urged to remove tents

Win2Win Racing
1st November 2011, 07:19
Anti-capitalist protesters are to be told to remove their tents from outside St Paul's Cathedral or face legal action.

More... (http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/int/news/-/news/uk-england-london-15532692)

Win2Win
1st November 2011, 10:59
er...:doh ..... why do the church folk keep resigning.... are the choirboys scared to enter with the scallies outside? :omg:

barneymather
1st November 2011, 21:32
I can't see the point of this protest at all as it'll change precisely nothing, but I'll play devil's advocate and ask why the protestors don't move around different places of worship to get their message (whatever that is) to a wider audience, rather than selecting the perpetually easy targets of Christian churches. Time for some big army lads to see how some of the smaller tanks cope on concrete...

scoobydoo
2nd November 2011, 13:36
I would suggest the damage done by a few protesters and tents is nothing as compared to the :butthead: they are protesting about.

johnwilly
2nd November 2011, 14:41
Why don't they sit outside a mosque

Win2Win
3rd November 2011, 12:20
Why don't they sit outside a mosque

:omg: Heretic

They didn't plan on setting up outside St.Pauls, they couldn't get to the place they intended.

scoobydoo
3rd November 2011, 12:22
Yes they wanted to go to the stock exchange...but they were not allowed to do that, they are the untouchables after all :helper

Win2Win
3rd November 2011, 12:27
Surely we have a law they can be arrested under instead of just pussy footing around to these morons who don't even have a clue what they want :doh1: :ass2

scoobydoo
3rd November 2011, 12:34
If Greece goes under, most of the UK will be coming down for those tents soon Keith :biggrin:

Win2Win
4th November 2011, 10:36
I don't need a tent, with a new woman in the house I'm making my own :wink: