PDA

View Full Version : New Official Website of the Premier League

John
1st December 2011, 14:40
Hello,

So it's finally here, and I thought I'd give it a plug (don't mind me!) :biggrin: A huge project I've been helping to develop at work was deployed live at midnight on Monday evening: the new website for the Premier League. Given that football is such a passion of mine it gave me great pleasure to work on it, so I thought I'd share this with you. Maybe some of you have visited the site already if you're big football fans. The project kicked off in October 2010 and development started in (I think) April 2011. I've been working on this project for the past 4 months, 3 of which have amassed a total of working 150+ hours of overtime! Anyway, go and check it out please, and see what you think!*

http://www.premierleague.com

*I know there are a few teething issues here and there, we're working on them and we'll be doing iterative release updates to the site over the next few months.

Win2Win
1st December 2011, 22:36
Can you change it so Liverpool show at the top? :laugh

MattR
8th December 2011, 04:26
Nice job to take part in John, congratulations. Was it the company you work for anyway or is it freelance stuff or what? Bet you made some nice money with that overtime! Don't blow it on Grimbsy bets :laugh Although that 7-0 the other week wasn't bad!