PDA

View Full Version : Kempton AW

ProPocer
16th February 2012, 23:03
What is it with this track? Horse absolutely bolt up from off the pace!! All these low class races looks like group 1 rocketships! Is it a different surface to the other AW tracks? The fact it's right handed also makes things look and seem really weird, it cleary has some sort of impact on some horses. I wonder how they make a decision whether to go clockwise or anti clockwise round a track :doh

Win2Win
17th February 2012, 13:38
It's got the same ground as the other AW tracks apart from Southwell which has Fibresand, the other all having Polytrack which is now being used more and more in the US ..... sold by Britain :thumbs

Because Kempton is actually a Grade 1 track anyway, they can offer better prize money and it's also easy for the Newmarket trainers to get too so you get higher quality horses running which will crush the normal run-of-the-mill AW horse.

knobj73
15th May 2012, 01:30
I am a big fan of aw racing,like short distace races.my tip for 15/05/12 is Kempton 6.50 pm,6f handicap proper charlie 2 fav but meets all my rules.

knobj73
15th May 2012, 20:36
my top tip is disregard seans top tips,horse finished 7th and cost me £ 16.00.:frown: