PDA

View Full Version : Win2Win system banker

ahwmason
23rd February 2012, 21:44
Hi Keith

Just been looking through the results of the System Banker. Interesting reading but I was wondering if you have these in a format I can look at in Excel after 31 January 2009 as I think the download you have only goes to this date?

Thanks

Win2Win
23rd February 2012, 23:48
I'm actually working on doing just that this weekend :biggrin: :thumbs

MarcusMel
24th February 2012, 00:12
Keith - He means what he says - but you have to allow for the occasional health issue (sigh!)

Win2Win
24th February 2012, 09:59
I'm full of flu :mad:

ahwmason
24th February 2012, 10:36
Great - thanks Keith!

ahwmason
24th February 2012, 10:37
And get better soon! ;-)

ahwmason
27th February 2012, 18:57
Hi Keith

Any luck with those recent results of the system banker over the weekend?

Also, I am interested to know if any members have manage to follow this (or another win system) meticulously for a long period of time and therefore managed to actually generate these returns? Clearly to do this means being around everyday to get the bets on which might be tricky for me some days given I have work etc so It would be great if someone could give me an idea of the time involved?

Thanks!

Win2Win
28th February 2012, 11:23
I've done half of them, but getting ill slowed me down and this week I've got 2 weddings to attend including my own :yikes: ..... will try and finish them on Wednesday :thumbs

lowe1
28th February 2012, 11:42
Attend your own !! can't you just use skype to say yes :biggrin::biggrin:

scoobydoo
28th February 2012, 12:50
Attend your own !! can't you just use skype to say yes :biggrin::biggrin:

:laugh

barneymather
29th February 2012, 23:06
I think we should all wish Keith all the best for the big day and that the weather is un-British, i.e., the sun make a rare appearance.

'Twas a pity though that they took the 'I obey' bit out of the service, however too many grooms were getting black eyes when they insisted their bride vowed to accede to His Master's wishes. :wink:

That's the good thing about betting bots though - you can have a punt even when you're getting married. :biggrin:

Win2Win
1st March 2012, 09:50
I think we should all wish Keith all the best for the big day and that the weather is un-British, i.e., the sun make a rare appearance.

That's the good thing about betting bots though - you can have a punt even when you're getting married. :biggrin:

:thumbs St Davids day and marrying in Wales .... a Brit to a Filipina.... how is that for multiculturism? :doh I just hope the leek stays in my button hole :yikes:

nutty2012
1st February 2013, 01:35
Just to let you know I can't download the Excel spreadsheet :confused: