PDA

View Full Version : Cheltenham Tuesday

Laf
13th March 2012, 14:14
Thought I'd start a thread so we can discuss our fancies for the day.

I'm on Dylan Ross EW in the 1.30. Looks overpriced to me. I like Tetlami in this one too.

Laf
13th March 2012, 15:08

I'm going for Al Ferof.

Laf
13th March 2012, 15:16
Sprinter Sacre was quite impressive there.

Win2Win
13th March 2012, 15:56
I just noticed you're all on your own here :yikes: .... we're discussing the races in here http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?148-Horse-Racing-Live-Odds-Comparison :thumbs

Laf
13th March 2012, 15:59
Haha, yes. Don't know how I missed that. Probably distracted by all the quality racing! :biggrin:

Win2Win
13th March 2012, 16:10
I know.... great this Southwell meeting :lickme

Godspot
14th March 2012, 09:27
I know.... great this Southwell meeting :lickme

After yesterday's little tipping spree, the worst first day I've had for thee years, me thinks people would be better off playing the gaffs - it has to be easier finding a horse amongst donkeys.....

Talking of which, yet another & the only 5yo in the field, Caldercruix, clocks 'time of the meet,' in a sprint, going to be an interesting year for the Class of 07, now they are 5 etc etc but

All I can say about Cheltenham, what a fantastic days racing it was - marred somewhat by the death of two horses in the Cross Country Chase & maybe the complainers have a case against this type of race?

Win2Win
14th March 2012, 09:36
.... maybe the complainers have a case against this type of race?
Except the injuries occurred to both while running on the flat!

Godspot
14th March 2012, 12:45
Except the injuries occurred to both while running on the flat!

You'd have thought they (C4 commentary) would have had a swipe at the ground then rather than the race type?

Win2Win
14th March 2012, 14:02
Statistically the Cross Country track has less injuries than Hurdles/Chases at Cheltenham, and the ground was fine as reported by the jockeys. Just one of those sad things I'm afraid.