PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday: Cheltenham 17:15 Champion Bumper (Grade 1) - Live Odds Comparison

Win2Win
13th March 2012, 19:16
<script type="text/javascript">affkey="d203f49459a4e762dae3f4a0b63a0458";boxid=18342;</script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://affiliates.valuechecker.co.uk/scripts/unit-serve.php"></script>

Win2Win
13th March 2012, 22:33
Another race I won't be involved in much, but one thing to note is all the runners in the race and take interest in them next season when they go over hurdles :wink:

vegyjones
13th March 2012, 23:23
Virginia Ash

Godspot
14th March 2012, 04:30
Another race I won't be involved in much, but one thing to note is all the runners in the race and take interest in them next season when they go over hurdles :wink:

Wise words in deed! One of Nick MOrdin's oldest & bestest systems, although the profitabilty has gone the horses still win with the same regularity & are interesting to follow through their careers as some races invariably go to bumper types but

I avidly await the declaration stage for this race even though I know that the best qualifiers are those that have already won a race prior to

McCoy at 33/s The Romford Pele is interesting as J P McManus had a much stronger candidate who a NR but horses who return <18dys don't do too well [seriously like Jezki (future HOT) too but he returns too quick??]

One who could be under-rated & over-priced, Cool George 25/s, considering the exploits of the 2nd to him last time since but he a 4yo & think this year, while they're having such a good time of it & are 12/19 in this race, think it'll go to a 5yo

Pique Sous & Royal Guardsman, ideal trend horses -

Of the 6yo's, like Clonbanan Lad

But as Keith says, not a race to get too involved with, proved a minefield for me in the past

Godspot
18th March 2012, 17:51

Bit like this:

2.35 4 H MDN (120- RATING ODDS
Go All The Way – fresh, bf, RP,
Chelt Bumper Entry Mar 2011 - Punch Bumper Runner May 11 - 147+9 5/1

King Of The Refs 138

Rear View 134