PDA

View Full Version : Thursday: Aintree 15:05 Betfred Bowl Chase (Grade 1)

Win2Win
11th April 2012, 18:49
Live Odds Comparison
<IFRAME style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #000 0pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #000 0pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; BORDER-TOP: #000 0pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #000 0pt solid" height=400 src="http://www.checkyourodds.co.uk/ticker/deep-affiliate.php?template=1&oxy=0&oid=463&sport=horse&event=15.05 Aintree&lang=default" frameBorder=0 width="99%" scrolling=yes></IFRAME>

Win2Win
12th April 2012, 09:40
HUNT BALL has been improving for each run this season and it won't be a surprise to see him go well again, but this is a big step up in class, and he has something to find, so at the odds is worth a Lay bet.

BURTON POINT has done well this season, with a good 4th in the Gold Cup. As this is only his 3rd run this season he's likely to progress a few more pounds.

WHAT A FRIEND usually runs a good race, but like MEDERMIT, he's likely to struggle at the top level and both are worth Laying.

RIVERSIDE THEATRE is in great from but comes back in trip today, and he is an out and out stayer these days. I'll stick with BURTON POINT.

Win2Win
12th April 2012, 15:25
Well I couldn't have picked that winner with 10 selection!!!! But at least the lays gave me a nice profit. :thumbs