PDA

View Full Version : Merigo could be a goood bet in scottish national

lowey100
19th April 2012, 20:05
Have been reading up on this horse and studying the form when i camre across this read, see what you think,
Merigo, who won the race in 2010 and was runner-up last year, looks to have an excellent chance once more following a win at the track on his latest outing. His 2011 effort was a career-best, achieved racing from 12 lb out of the weights due to the presence of recent Grand National winner Neptune Collonges at the head of the field, and, after his first four starts this season were somewhat underwhelming, he looked back to his best when notching that victory last time. He will contest this year's renewal from an 8 lb lower mark than 12 months ago, making him a very attractive proposition from a handicapping viewpoint, whilst there has also been plenty of market support for him in recent days.

lowey100
21st April 2012, 16:22
Have been reading up on this horse and studying the form when i camre across this read, see what you think,
Merigo, who won the race in 2010 and was runner-up last year, looks to have an excellent chance once more following a win at the track on his latest outing. His 2011 effort was a career-best, achieved racing from 12 lb out of the weights due to the presence of recent Grand National winner Neptune Collonges at the head of the field, and, after his first four starts this season were somewhat underwhelming, he looked back to his best when notching that victory last time. He will contest this year's renewal from an 8 lb lower mark than 12 months ago, making him a very attractive proposition from a handicapping viewpoint, whilst there has also been plenty of market support for him in recent days.
got 10.5 0n Betfair :smile::smile::smile:.

Win2Win
21st April 2012, 20:38
I bet a few people love you today ::hump :biggrin: