PDA

View Full Version : @Windsor

Godspot
14th May 2012, 10:52
To be honest I not sure I/m going to continue with the flat for my ratings but one area where they did good last year was Windsor. I think we'll do better when the ground dries too but I'll just let it ride for the time-being.

Am sure though or at least my figures are telling me, they got the wrong horse as favourite in the first, I got two clear top rated's today that look interesting:

5.40 Edged Out - comes from a hot Newbury mdn where two in front last time have won since & this one finishing well. Of course one of the debutants could win but this the better of the pair to have had a race?

6.40 Buster Brown - oh ffff, the money has already come for him he was an EW shot ? ?

Godspot
16th May 2012, 01:15
Hell, we're two points down & just to rub it in I had two 3lb Clear top rated winners in Golden Jubilee & Tullius for an overall lsp - might just post all top rated's in future & see how it goes but

I don't mind losing when something like the winner of the first race, HAIRY ROCKET, turns up - fascinating!

The races at a mile plus were 27 yards further than advertised - as to whether that equates to a 0.34 second per furlong different going allowance that Top Speed from the Racing Post has used to rate this 5f up I not sure, [the round course must have been firm as a road?], either way though on their figures alone, Hairy Rocket is 16lb better than the last two winners of the race, who both went on to win at Gr3 level & end the season around the 106/7 officially rated.

Way back along, I recall, how to identify a good 2yo, it was Richard Hannon's, Strong Suit, who clocked a time as fast as an older horse Listed race, well, here we are again, Hairy Rocket, is quite possibly, pretty sure, the best 2yo seen so far, I reckon she could turn out better than Strong Suit who only got 105 from me before winning at Royal Ascot - I have to deduct a bit for the 27 yards but somewhere between 110-120 is my guesstimate? :wink:

Godspot
21st May 2012, 11:35
Way back along, I recall, how to identify a good 2yo, it was Richard Hannon's, Strong Suit, who clocked a time as fast as an older horse Listed race, well, here we are again, Hairy Rocket, is quite possibly, pretty sure, the best 2yo seen so far, I reckon she could turn out better than Strong Suit who only got 105 from me before winning at Royal Ascot - I have to deduct a bit for the 27 yards but somewhere between 110-120 is my guesstimate? :wink:

Dear oh dear, I wrote a book on here before machine froze & crashed & lost it all regarding that Strong Suit figure & how that was before I incorporated the weigh-for-age scale & explains probably how he was such a good thing in the Coventry as he could have been upped 20lb & he certainly lived up to it but

Poor messy day with a lot of joints (mmmm), I mean joint top-rated's just the

6.10 Falasteen - hope the headgear works for him:smile:

Godspot
28th May 2012, 08:15
A Non-runner last week -

8.40 Admiral Duque - my best thing & is 14/1 Paddy Power 7/s Bet365

Godspot
30th June 2012, 13:25
Struggling here this year so far, after the wettest 2nd quarter on record none too sure what to make of it but

Ladbrokes are a clear two point shorter about my clear top rated (were just gone 10/s)

EW - Zero Money - 4.35

Godspot
2nd July 2012, 16:18
Amazingly typical! Trainer's 2nd string wins 14/s & ours 3rd @ 7/s with the money on?

7.10 Scarlet Rocks

7.40 Generalyse

Godspot
9th July 2012, 11:25
I suppose if I don't put up Macdillon 8.10 or Dynastic 8.40 then they'll win but me not happy here anymore - think I prefer 7.00 Rosc One Of Three EW & Offer 8.30 Rosc

Godspot
10th July 2012, 11:46
I suppose if I don't put up Macdillon 8.10 or Dynastic 8.40 then they'll win but me not happy here anymore - think I prefer 7.00 Rosc One Of Three EW & Offer 8.30 Rosc

Believe it or not we had 3 top rated winners (first 3 races) at Winds yesterday :ermmm two of which were 4lb clear top, all the above were 5lb or more clear & only one placed:mad:

Think I might ditch the flat altogether if it doesn't stop raining soon & concentrate solely on jumps & AW:frown: