PDA

View Full Version : Royal Ascot Tips - Thursday - 15:45 Gold Cup - Live Odds

Win2Win
21st June 2012, 08:56
<iframe src="http://www.checkyourodds.co.uk/ticker/deep-affiliate.php?template=0&oxy=0&oid=463&sport=horse&event=15.45 Ascot&lang=default" frameborder="0" style="padding-right:3px; border:0pt solid #000" width="99%" height="600px" scrolling="yes"></iframe>

Win2Win
21st June 2012, 10:26
I can't see past FAME AND GLORY in this race. Clear on ratings and horses have tended to win this race multiple times over the years.

ProPocer
21st June 2012, 16:01
I went for an outsider upset as I so often strive to do, in Nehaam. Considering his last but one race was less than 2 lengths behind Fame N Glory I thought he didn't warrant 60's and that why is Gosden gonna bung a horse in a race he doesn't think is capable of winning? Started looking ok in the straight when Hanagan fecked about with his whip, lost the rhythm and game over so I'm blaming the jockey! :thumbsdown:

Win2Win
21st June 2012, 16:16
Great win for Frankie and for the meeting ..... Godolphin shove one up the O'Brien team for a change :biggrin:

Not sure what happened to the Fav, that certainly wasn't his form and he wasn't going with 1/2 mile to go.

I still can't believe they were thinking of getting rid of this race in the 90's .... we'd have missed the history of Persian Punch & Yeats, and it's always supported by the top yards.

ProPocer
21st June 2012, 16:30
Persian Punch I think was my most profitable horse ever! :yikes:

Win2Win
21st June 2012, 16:33
Great horse and won me a few quid :thumbs